Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Its Official, Stacey Dash...No Longer A Single Lady


After weeks of speculation that she was getting fired, Stacey Dash has confirmed that she’s leaving “Single Ladies.”

“I truly enjoyed playing Val on ‘Single Ladies’, but I have decided to leave the show. I have to be back in L.A. with my children right now and the ‘Single Ladies’ shooting location makes that impossible. I wish VH1 the best of luck with the show and in maintaining the strong fan base we developed in season one.”


VH1 responded with the following:

“VH1 respects Stacey’s decision and her commitment to what she feels is best for her family. We thank her for all of her hard work in making ‘Single Ladies’ a success right out of the gate, and we wish her nothing but the best in her future plans.”


*I just hope the replacement they find for Stacey Dash, can act and deliver the emotion and charisma that is needed to continue with the success of Single Ladies.  I love the show, but I really liked Stacey Dash playing Val.*

No comments: