Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The New Essense Magazine


I recently purchased this Ebony issue, and this is the first Ebony magazine purchase I've made in a while.  Even after the announcement of Ebony magazine heading in a different direction, by adding value to the stories and implementing stronger fashion spreads.  I still was apprehensive.  When I think of a fashion magazine, honestly, I never think of Ebony.  

First, let me say that I am very impressed with this issue.  I read just about all the stories and I am extremely please with the restructure of the magazine.  I like the bright bold colors, the new exciting cover look and the over all appearance of the inside and out, of the magazine.
If you love Ebony, this you'll love this issue/the new Ebony. If you're new to Ebony magazine, I suggest you give it a try, you'll be glad you did!

No comments: